Use our direct Xero integration to connect your bank statements to Xero.
- Connect Emburse and Xero
- About the Emburse and Xero Connection
- Removing Xero from Emburse
Connect Emburse and Xero
You will need either Accounting or Admin permissions to access the Accounting page.
1. Go to the Accounting page.
2. Under "Connect Account", select "Xero".
3. Select "Connect to Xero".
4. If you have multiple Xero organizations, select the Xero organization you want to add the Emburse account to. Then press "Allow Access".
5. Create a new Xero account or select a current Xero account you want to connect with Emburse.
- Creating a new Xero accounts will sync past statements from 60 days ago.
- Selecting a current Xero account will sync statements from the first of the last month.
6. Your selected Xero account will then be connected to Emburse.
You can view the Emburse account on the Xero Bank Accounts page.
About the Emburse and Xero Connection
To view the connection, go to the Accounting page and click on "View Connection Status".
Any new posted transactions will sync to Xero daily.
If you would like to sync the transactions manually, you can click on "Manually sync statements" on the Xero connection page.
Receipts and Categories or labels
To then connect your receipts and categories/labels, please also use our Xero Chrome extension.
Removing Xero from Emburse
Under the Xero Integration connection page, click on "Revoke Access" to remove the connection between Emburse and Xero.