With shared cards, you can share a virtual card with anyone. Share a card when you need someone other than the assigned cardholder to make purchases using the card.
How to share a card
Note that sharing cards only works for virtual cards and will not appear for physical cards
1. Go to the Cards page
2. Click on a card
3. Click on "Share Card"
- With Cardholder: Share a card with another user on Emburse
- Using Shared Link: Create a link to the virtual card to allow anyone with the link to access it
Sharing with a cardholder
Sharing with another user on Emburse will now show that card on the user's Cards page. They will also be able to see any transactions made on that card.
To remove access, click on the "X" next to the user's name.
Create a Shared Link
- Shareable Link: Cards can be viewed by anyone with the link
- Email Shared Link: Email this link to any person
- Hide Balance: Prevent the people with the link from seeing the balance of the card
- Password Protect: Require a password to be entered before viewing the card
Example of what the link will show