With Emburse, you can edit the columns in the CSV you download.
How do I edit which columns are in the CSV?
1. With either Accounting or Admin permissions, go to the Accounting page.
2. Under "Download", click on "Edit .CSV Format"
3. Here you can add/edit/remove the columns that appear in the CSV
4. Click "Add Field Mapping" to add additional columns
5. By clicking on the arrow to the left of the table, you are able to edit, remove, or move the columns.
6. After saving, the CSV you download will have the new columns.
Applying default templates
You can change the default templates that apply to your custom CSV.